Sippy Cups for Hospital Stays

Last fall I had two total knee replacements - the right one first and the left one five days later. My inventive youngest son brought a couple "sippy" cups to the hospital for me. Being extremely dry mouthed, etc. from the meds and quite immobile from the surgery, I had trouble trying to handle a cup and straw without spilling all over myself. The sippy cups were perfect. I'd have pop or juice in one and water in the other. The grandchildren were proud to help their grandmother out with their old cups.

That was ingenious of your son to think of that! I will have to remember that next time a family member (or myself) is in the hospital. Thanks for sharing, and God bless you!

Great idea, it took real creativity to come up with that. You didn't say, but I just wish you the best with your knees - hope you're okay.

Sippy Cup
Uses for Sippy Cups
Health & Beauty AdviceOctober 22, 2007
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Mom Decorating Hospital Room for Daughter
Decorating Your Hospital Room
A signed heart as a hospital present.
Hospital Gift Ideas
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
🎉
🎄