Monkey (Tonkinese)

Monkey is a 5 year old Tonkinese cat. I got him about 5 years ago. My friend had a yard sale and I went over to help. After a large group of shoppers left, we noticed a tiny kitten that someone had left behind. It was sitting in the driveway. I picked it up and noticed it was covered in fleas, starving and very very small. I didn't want this kitten but it just grew on me and those eyes said save me.

For several months we had to locked him in another room while eating anything. He would just climb up your legs and eat whatever was in the plate. Now he's happy just to eat cat food and doesn't like to eat anything else.

He likes to sit on our patio roof and just watch the day go by. He likes to comb and pull on wet hair. I have to wear a towel on my showered hair or I get groomed. He's still a little strange in some ways. He now lets me touch and pet him which was a big no no for a few years.

By Gisela

The first thing I thought when I saw the picture was, What a handsome kitty! I normally don't read the bios on the animals but I couldn't resist those eyes. Lucky you!

What a beautiful boy he is! Bless you for saving him and giving him a good home.

Tonkinese Cat
Tonkinese Breed - Information and Photos
Photos Pets CatsJuly 20, 2010
Sock Monkey Face
Making a Sock Monkey
Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread Recipes
garlic Parmesan monkey bread
Pull Apart Bread Recipes