White Streaks on a Pergo Floor

I moved into a new apartment last night and accidentally made some black marks on the pergo floor. I used Mr Clean Magic Eraser to wipe off the marks, but it also made lighter bleach like marks on the floor where it was once the black marks. Now you can see clearly that there are white streaks over the floor. Can anyone suggest what I can do to get the floors back to the original color, please help!

Karen from San Francisco, CA

You should never use any thing on a Pergo floor than the Pergo cleaner, or water mixed with a little vinegar. I have a Pergo floor and that is all I have ever used on it. They will tell you that at the store, what you did was bleach the floor.

laminate wood flooring
White Marks on Laminate Flooring
Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsJuly 9, 2007
sweeping a floor
Floor Sweeping Tips
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
A woman putting on sunscreen.
Fixing Streaks From Sunless Tanner