Recipe for Flung

I am looking for a recipe for something called "Flung". I think that is how you spell it. Anyone have it?

Thanks

By Dorie from Algoma, WI

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Is this the recipe you are looking for?

http://www.reci  ical-Fling-34130

No, it is a dessert not a drink..but thanks. It is called Flung.

What is in this recipe? I've searched the whole web and can't find anything remotely related to anything called "Flung." You've peeked my curiosity to say the least. lol

Are you sure that it's not Flan? I found a recipe for "Far Flung Flan." lol That is as close as I've gotten so far.

It simply must be Flan. Perhaps you think it's called Flung because someone came up with it as an inside joke name when a person didn't like it and Flung the Flan ;-) That's something I would do because I hate custards ;-) LOL!

Read this and then just Google flan recipes, caramel custard recipes or creme caramel recipes and there are oddles of them so just pick the one that suits you best:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flan Let us know the outcome :-)

Yep that's it. My son swears by this and I am trying to find the recipe for Flan. I am still looking. Thanks.

Flan dessert on a plate.
Homemade Flan Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceJune 17, 2009
Muffin Tin Flan
Glass of red wine spilled on white tablecloth.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Tablecloth
Ingredient Substitutions
Common Ingredient Substitutions
Recipe Cards
Using Recipe Cards
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:31:24 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.