Recipe for Flung

I am looking for a recipe for something called "Flung". I think that is how you spell it. Anyone have it?

Thanks

By Dorie from Algoma, WI

Is this the recipe you are looking for?

http://www.reci  ical-Fling-34130

No, it is a dessert not a drink..but thanks. It is called Flung.

What is in this recipe? I've searched the whole web and can't find anything remotely related to anything called "Flung." You've peeked my curiosity to say the least. lol

Are you sure that it's not Flan? I found a recipe for "Far Flung Flan." lol That is as close as I've gotten so far.

It simply must be Flan. Perhaps you think it's called Flung because someone came up with it as an inside joke name when a person didn't like it and Flung the Flan ;-) That's something I would do because I hate custards ;-) LOL!

Read this and then just Google flan recipes, caramel custard recipes or creme caramel recipes and there are oddles of them so just pick the one that suits you best:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flan Let us know the outcome :-)

Yep that's it. My son swears by this and I am trying to find the recipe for Flan. I am still looking. Thanks.