Brown Spots on the Roots of My Cat Palm

I've currently come to a dilemma with my indoor cat palm plant. As I was wiping the leaves, I noticed some brown spots on the plant's roots. I have no idea why this is occurring and can't seem to find a solution online. Any advice will be appreciated.

By Milton from Chicago, IL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Home and Garden Gardening House PlantsMay 22, 2010
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Scoop of brown rice. Freezing brown rice.
Freezing Brown Rice
woven palm fronds
Weaving Coconut Palm Fronds
Palm Trees and Palm Leaves
Making Palm Trees and Palm Leaves
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:42:08 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.