What's this Flower

I deadhead flowers and collect the seeds from various plants when I'm out looking at gardens around the area, then throw them out in the garden. This may be one from one of my excursions or may have been brought in by the birds. It grew last year and is bigger this year than last so it may be a perennial but because I live in a temperate climate, some annuals grow like perennials.

The leaves look "maple like" but with three major sections. The flowers stand up from the leaves. Because there is other foliage around them, it might be hard to tell but hopefully someone can identify this for me.

Susan from ThriftyFun

Flower Close-up
Flower Close-up

Leaf Close-up
Leaf Close-up

What is this Flower?

Huh, that's a neat one! I'd guess some sort of anenome.

Your flower looks like ASTRANTIA or Masterwort. It is a perennial, an old garden plant. I have them & enjoy the beauty of how intricit they are made! Nature is a marvel!! Enjoy it!

Cow parsley? Plain name for such a pretty flower. Supposed to be good for colds and fevers and tummy aches.

looks like lantana, but i've never seen it in white.

Beautiful Flower Beds
Finding Free Flower Seeds
multicolored flowerbed on a lawn
Preventing Weeds in Flower Beds
Flower Garden
Planting a Flower Garden
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips