Spiral Felt Flower Craft
This cute little felt flower is easy to make and can be used as an accessory or decoration. This page contains a spiral felt flower craft.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These adorable little flowers are easy to make and can be used in so many ways!
- purple felt
- green felt
- green embroidery floss
- hot glue gun
- circle template
- Create a circular template with a piece of cardboard. Attach the template to the felt using rolled pieces of tape. Cut out felt circle.
- Starting at the outer edge, begin cutting the circle into a spiral, as shown below.
- Beginning in the center, start wrapping the felt around to form the flower (see photos below). Glue the end in place with hot glue.
- Apply glue to the bottom of the flower, making sure to get glue on all of the layers. Glue it to a small square of felt. Press gently to adhere well. Then cut off excess felt.
- Create a small leaf template. Attach template to felt with rolled tape and cut out two (2) felt leaves. Use coordinating embroidery floss to sew them to together with a backstitch. Repeat to make a second leaf. Then glue the leaves to the bottom of the flower.
Now you can attach your flower to a pin back, headband, or bobby pin. Or you can use it for some other kind of craft. Enjoy!
June 21, 20160 found this helpful
Cut a spiral out of scraps of colored felt and make flowers. Learn how to make them in this short video.