Making Spiral Paper Flowers
These flowers are so easy to make and are great for decorating other crafts.
- cardstock weight scrapbook paper
- hot glue gun
- rhinestone button, optional
- Use a bowl (or other object) to trace a circle onto the paper. Cut out the circle.
- Then draw a spiral, from the outer edge, towards the center. Create a rounded area in the middle (see photo). Cut along the spiral line. Don't worry if it's not perfect.
- Begin coiling the spiral from the outer end. Keep it tight as you roll it up.
- Allow the coil to loosen up a little, then apply hot glue to the center end. Then press coil down onto the glue.
- Apply hot glue into the center and adhere the button.
These pretty flowers are made with spirals of colorful scrap paper. Learn how to make them in this short video.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.