Felt Strip Flowers
Strips of colorful felt can easily be made into these pretty decorative flowers to use in your other craft projects. This is a page about felt strip flowers
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These funky felt flowers are easy to make and you can customize them to any color scheme!
- Cut strips of felt, about 1/2 inch wide. The longer the strip, the bigger around the flower will be.
- Lay the strips on top of each other. Then starting at one end, begin rolling the felt into a spiral. Try to keep it as tight as you can.
- Once you have rolled the whole thing, apply some glue under the end of the bottom strip and stick it down.
- Then apply glue to the top of the strip and adhere the outside strip. Trim off excess felt.
- If you want to make the flowers more 3-dimensional, gently push up the center from the back.
- Cut out a leaf shape. Run a small bead of glue down the center at one end and fold up the sides of the leaf to adhere it.
- Now glue the leaf to the outside of the flower. You can add more than one leaf if you want.
- Run a small bead of glue along the edges of the flower from the back to keep the flower from coming undone.
- They look great on their own or glued into clusters. Have fun!
These cute little flowers can be made from small scraps of felt that is leftover from another project. Learn how to make them in this short video.