Thor (Pit Bull/Chocolate Lab)

Thor is 5 years old and a pit bull/chocolate lab. We got him in February of 2005 right before Valentine's day. My daughter had his mother.

Thor loves chasing squirrels and chipmunks. He also enjoys going swimming in the river and pond. During the summer we take him to the lake and he rides in the boat. He is a big lovable baby. He loves attention from his friends, both dog and human, and is very vocal.

By Norma

We have two American Bulldogs that we love, but I have to say I like the looks of the pit bull/choc. lab mix. Thor is very handsome.

Pit Bull Lab Mix
Pit Bull Lab Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 22, 2011
House Training a Pit Bull
House Training a Pit Bull Puppy
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Pit Bull Mix
Pit Bull Mix Photos
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy