Getting Beach Sand Off Skin

Getting all of the sand off your skin after a day at the beach can be tough. If you sprinkle baby powder onto your skin, it will absorb any moisture on your skin, allowing the sand to be brushed off more easily.

Source: Better Homes and Gardens

By Laurel from Port Orchard, WA

I love this idea! Thank you. :D

Also, take a small towel and make sure it stays dry. Just use it to brush yourself off when you are on you way home. I always take a container of baby powder or cornstarch to the beach. These 2 items are a lifesaver, especially for little ones, they often fall asleep on the way home and I just carry them to the coach to finish their sleep while I unpack the car etc.

Sandy feet on a towel at the beach.
Cleaning Sand Off Skin
Parenting Summer FunJuly 3, 2011
A deflated beach ball used as a wedge pillow.
Using Beach Balls
Getting Hair Dye Off Skin
Getting Hair Dye Off Skin
A woman cleaning her face with skin toner.
Homemade Skin Toner
beach shell rocks and wood
Beach Theme Craft Ideas