Choking Hazards For Babies

Everything that ends up in baby's hands, ends up in baby's mouth. I was shocked one day to find my 8 month old daughter had pulled a button off the clothes she was wearing. She could have very easily choked had she swallowed it. To prevent this from happening again, I inspected her clothing to make sure all buttons were sewed on securely. I then put a small drop of super glue on the back side of the button threads (on the inside of her clothing) to permanently secure the button. This may not be a cost-saving measure, but it could very well be a life-saving one!

By Leann D

Parenting BabyNovember 21, 2004
Cat in Garden
A List of Yard and Garden Hazards for Pets
eating a burger
Helping Someone Who is Choking
A large dog sitting.
How to Help a Choking Pet
NICU Baby
Donating Items to NICU Babies
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:05:10 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.