Choking Hazards For Babies

Everything that ends up in baby's hands, ends up in baby's mouth. I was shocked one day to find my 8 month old daughter had pulled a button off the clothes she was wearing. She could have very easily choked had she swallowed it. To prevent this from happening again, I inspected her clothing to make sure all buttons were sewed on securely. I then put a small drop of super glue on the back side of the button threads (on the inside of her clothing) to permanently secure the button. This may not be a cost-saving measure, but it could very well be a life-saving one!

Ad


By Leann D

Comments

Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content(article continues below)
Categories
Parenting BabyNovember 21, 2004
Guides
Cat in Garden
A List of Yard and Garden Hazards for Pets
eating a burger
Helping Someone Who is Choking
A large dog sitting.
How to Help a Choking Pet
NICU Baby
Donating Items to NICU Babies
More
🍀
St. Patrick's Ideas!
💘
Valentine's Ideas!
Facebook
Pinterest
YouTube
Contests!
Newsletters
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Categories
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:05:10 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.
Loading Something Awesome!