Freeze Homemade Broth in Ice Cube Trays

When making homemade chicken broth, after it cools down, freeze it in an ice cube tray. Then when frozen, take the cubes and put in freezer bags. This is handy when you want to add a small amount to rice, mashed potatoes, and noodles. Its flavor enhances so many different foods, and easy to add.

By Gayle C. from Tallahassee, FL

I freeze leftover fresh coffee. If I use ice cube trays, I place it in a plastic bag after it's frozen. It's a good way to have a quick cup of fresh coffee or iced coffee. Sometimes I freeze it in cup size containers. I dont' freeze old coffee. If it's more than an hour old, I just pour it down the drain.

A pot of homemade bean with bacon soup
Making Homemade Soup and Stock
Food and Recipes Freezing SoupAugust 10, 2009
Ice Cube Tray
Cleaning Odors From Ice Cube Trays
A bowl of fresh vegetable soup.
Making Vegetable Broth
A chunk of stuck together ice cubes.
Keeping Ice Cubes from Sticking
Ice Cube Tray
Uses for Ice Cube Trays
🎉
🎄