Tiramisu Tip

I made tiramisu for the first time. I just love it and could eat it for breakfast. My tip is this, if you are using ladyfingers for baking, where the recipe calls for dipping them in any form of liquid (for my recipe I dipped in Amaretto) don't buy the soft ones. The got too soggy. Use the less expensive hard cookie.

By Valery

Hi Valery,

I also love making Tiramisu and on my first attempt also, the sponge became too soggy when dipped into the liquid. My solution was to put the coffee and kahlua mix into a pouring jug, layer the sponge in the dish and drizzle the liquid onto the sponge without soaking it..this works very well as you can control how much goes on and the liquid will soak into the sponge without the flavour becoming to strong....trust me ;)

That sounds like a good solution. Thanks.

Tiramisu
Tiramisu Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts CakesOctober 8, 2005
A tip on a table in a restaurant.
Calculating Tips at Restaurants
The back of a red hybrid car.
Environmentally Friendly Driving Tips
"Affect" vs "Effect"
Grammar Tip: "Affect" vs "Effect"
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?
🎉
🎄