End Cap for Crochet Hook

I am moving soon, and taking a lot of craft supplies with me. I wanted all my hooks in this handy clear eyeglass case and this one wouldn't fit. I hacksawed it down to the right size, but didn't want my hook to snag on anything.

So, I rummaged around in the bathroom till I found the perfect cap for it, from a tube of lip gloss. Now they are all together and organized!

This was a super help to me. I hope it can help you crafters out there, too.

Source: Necessity is the mamma of invention. I refused to give up the case where everything fit perfect!

By Poor But Proud from Salem, OR

I really like that idea. I keep mine in a hard eye glass case that snaps closed. Yours is original and cute.

Well aren't you the Bomb?! (as the kids say) This is simply wonderful. Hey, did you know that you can buy a package of those little white rubber/plastic caps that go at the end of white wire shelving for closets? They come in 2 sizes and may fit at the end of smaller crochet hooks etc.

I'm betting that a pencil eraser might also work & just think of all the fancy shapes erasers come in. Just think, a Teddy Bear on the end of your crochet hook. I guess I might get in your way. Oh well, the idea was fun while it lasted! Hmmm, maybe erasers might be just the thing to stop your yarn from sliding off the end of double-ended knitting needles?