Everyday is Mother's Day

When scrolling through ThriftyFun's section for various tips, I noticed that there was a item for Mother's Day. I realize that holiday is a long ways away but it hit a soft spot in my heart. My mom is in a nursing home and had a stroke over 5 years ago. She is paralyzed on one side can't walk, talk, feed herself, bath herself, nothing. But the worst part is that she doesn't even know me or the rest of family and friends that love her so dearly. And so my dear friends, please take my advice and be kind and loving every day to your mom, not just Mother's Day. In my opinion, Mother's Day should be every day.

By Joesgirl

Thanks Joesgirl, that is wonderful advice.

Mothers Day depresses me when I see my children spend money on gifts that I know they really can't afford. A $1 card means more to me than anything .The sweetest card that I ever got on Mothers day said "It takes someone special to be a single mom" and the contents described my life to a T --I knew my son had not just grabbed up the first card he'd seen but ACTUALLY READ what he was buying.

Mom and Kids Celebrating Mother's Day
Celebrating Mother's Day
Holidays and Parties Mothers Day AdviceOctober 27, 2004
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
Mother's Day Card
Mother's Day Craft Ideas
Recipes and Food Ideas for Mother's Day
Recipes and Food Ideas for Mother's Day
🎉
🎄