Health and FitnessProduct Reviews

Electronic Cigarette Reviews

Has anyone tried the electronic cigarettes? What brand did you try and what was your opinion? Thanks.

By ICEANDOS from New Lenox, IL

I heard a report on these cigarettes I think on NPR. I think they are made in China. I would not put anything in my body or on my body made in China. There seems to be too many recalls of dangerous results of their products. Also, I think the nicotine is still the same. Have you goggled it?

Anonymous

No matter where in the world they are manufactured (they were first created in China but manufacturing has branched out to other countries) the FDA recently reported cancer causing chemicals 'in all of them' even though the companies claim they are cancer risk free :-o They also are not 'regulated' and it's just not worth the risk to use them :-(

I smoked for 50 years; never, ever thought I could quit. I quit over 3 months ago with the help of e cigarettes; the amount of nicotine in them is very, very minimal I know because I really suffered some withdrawals and also am steadily gaining weight. I buy my cartridges from a company in Dayton, Ohio who manufacture them there, not China. Google and research; I know my doctor had nothing bad to say about e cigs when I told him they helped me quit and I'm still using them.