Gift Ideas for My Wife

I want to give a special gift to my love, my lovely wife. She is turning 25 on May 10th. I don't know what to get her. Can someone please help me? She is in Canada and I'm living in the US. It would be if someone could give some good online shopping online ideas where I can buy and ship the gift for her to her address. Thanks.

By naeemhoque from NY

I say this from experience not to be critical. I swear my husband and kids shock me sometimes at the lack of knowledge they have about me. They don't listen to clues, they are not interested in what I am therefor my interest must not exist. And they swear I am the hardest person to buy for- not if they would listen to me or at least open their eyes to what interests me. It is wonderful that you care enough to ask around what other ladies would like or ideas, but look for clues: what does she do in her leisure, when she is on the computer what does she look up or is she a member of any club. Your attention to what interests your wife is the best gift you could ever give her! Then when a holiday comes up you know exactly where or what that would thrill her.

Anonymous

Is it at all possible to make a surprise Birthday visit? I know I would love it were I a long distance wife! If you can do it maybe you could wrap a bow around your neck and maybe a simple flower bouquet in your hand :-)

NotWrong is right. I know, because I'm in the same situation. Ironically, though, my niece who lives in the next state has me pegged. She thrilled me by purchasing a gift certificate to my fave online store. She didn't realize at the time, but she financed the new talking watch I'd needed for over a month!

To make a long story short, if you know your wife's preferences and her favorite store or shopping site, why not buy her a gift certificate?