Gift Ideas for My Wife

By naeemhoque 1

I want to give a special gift to my love, my lovely wife. She is turning 25 on May 10th. I don't know what to get her. Can someone please help me? She is in Canada and I'm living in the US. It would be if someone could give some good online shopping online ideas where I can buy and ship the gift for her to her address. Thanks.

By naeemhoque from NY

Showing: Answers Sort

By Meemaw 57 115 Flag

I say this from experience not to be critical. I swear my husband and kids shock me sometimes at the lack of knowledge they have about me. They don't listen to clues, they are not interested in what I am therefor my interest must not exist. And they swear I am the hardest person to buy for- not if they would listen to me or at least open their eyes to what interests me. It is wonderful that you care enough to ask around what other ladies would like or ideas, but look for clues: what does she do in her leisure, when she is on the computer what does she look up or is she a member of any club. Your attention to what interests your wife is the best gift you could ever give her! Then when a holiday comes up you know exactly where or what that would thrill her.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

thr522587 Flag

Is it at all possible to make a surprise Birthday visit? I know I would love it were I a long distance wife! If you can do it maybe you could wrap a bow around your neck and maybe a simple flower bouquet in your hand :-)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Lelia Jo Cordell 51 1,936 Flag

NotWrong is right. I know, because I'm in the same situation. Ironically, though, my niece who lives in the next state has me pegged. She thrilled me by purchasing a gift certificate to my fave online store. She didn't realize at the time, but she financed the new talking watch I'd needed for over a month!

To make a long story short, if you know your wife's preferences and her favorite store or shopping site, why not buy her a gift certificate?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

A man giving a gift to his wife.
Gift Ideas for Your Wife
Holidays and Parties Gifts WomenApril 30, 2010
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
A man giving a gift to his wife.
Gift Ideas for Your Wife
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
two unhappy women
Getting Along With Your Stepmother
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 9, 2016 at 3:57:22 AM on 10.0.0.254 in 708 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings