What Glue To Use for a Wine Cork Hot Plate?

Recently I saw a wine cork hot plate that had no bottom and was held together very well. I was unable to find out what glue was holding it together. I tried hot glue, wood glue, and silicone glue. The results were poor. I was thinking of contact cement next?

You can use this superior glue for almost any glue project you can think of. Try your local craft store, but if they don't carry it, you can purchase it from their website.

How Do I Make a Wine Cork Hot Plate?
Crafts AdviceMay 2, 2011
Handmade wine cork corkboard
Recycled Wine Cork Bulletin Board
finished reindeer 1
Making a Wine Cork Reindeer
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors