Projects from Old Craft Supplies

I am using up all my discount craft materials! I tied a bow on the top of a large size paperclip and this is the result- a paperclip and ribbon bookmark.

I am using a Christmas wreath "over the door" holder as a NASCAR hat holder. I bought it at the Dollar General for a dollar. I could decorate it, but I am not going to.

Also pictured is my cat Tiger, as he helps to show what the bookmark looks like when it is in use in a book. Since Tiger likes to watch and partake of crafts, he takes an active part in all our crafts.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

Projects from Old Craft Supplies

LOVE your cat! What a handsome boy!

What a sweetheart. Cats seem to love playing with or helping with anything that involves strings, yarn or paper. Lol.

Thank you for sharing Robyn.

Thank you to both of you, he brings a lot of joy into our lives, and barely made it out of kittenhood. We had to bottle feed him until he was weaned. This is Tiger our baby!

Good ideas and you can tell Tiger has a paw in every one of them. lol

Photos CraftsJuly 27, 2010
Craft Supplies
Selling Excess Craft Supplies
Shelf Scarf from Hankies
Crafts Using Old Handkerchiefs
Colorful yarn on a shelf.
Finding Free Craft Supplies for Charity Projects
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys