Benefits Of Online Bill Paying

Snail mail bill paying may not reach the company on time and they may assess you a late fee. Paying online, you set up a debit account with the company, so only the last numbers of your checking account show when you pay. And you have an instant record that your payment has been received on time and save on postage too!

By Syd

If you set up online bill paying through your bank, you have fewer websites you have to check, and you can see at a glance where your funds are going. That way you only have to remember one password and one website, and are less likely to miss a payment or change.

I am on Social Security, but my Social Security check comes on the 4th week of each month. Most of my credit cards come on different due dates, which was a problem for me, so I called ALL of my credit card company's and ask them if they would please change the due to the end of every month for me, and explained to them my situation. No Problem. Now all my bills come in every month on the same date. This way my credit is always in good standing. I pay them on the internet, and I take it from my checking account.

Budget & Finance Paying BillsJanuary 8, 2005
White Low Flow Toilet
Saving Money on Your Sewer Bill
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online
Insulating Your Home, Insulation Ready to Be Installed
Insulating Your Home
🎄