Dishwasher Not Spraying Water

I have a Frigidaire dishwasher that is only about 2 years old. It is not spraying water on the bottom or the top. I checked all the filters and they are clear, as well as, the spray arms. It pumps water in and out of the dishwasher fine.

By Tina from Anchorage, AK

December 4, 2010 Flag

My dishwasher has water filling up and draining. The problem seems to be with the spray arms, all 3. None of them seem to be spraying water onto the dishes to clean them. What is a solution to this problem?

By einahpets1980 from Lancaster, OH

Dishwasher Not Spraying Water

You might try using a toothpick and cleaning out the little holes on the sprayer arms. It happened to me once, and they were just clogged up with food particles. Good luck! (03/03/2010)

By kllyk113

Dishwasher Not Spraying Water This is the Samurai Appliance Repair site, which I've used to repair washers, dryers, refrigerators, and dishwashers. If you're willing to pony up a small membership fee (I've been a member for 5+ yrs), you can either search the problem or post it on the Forum - very handy. They have professional repairmen (women?) answering questions and have saved me many hundred $.

By Couchgrouch

Dishwasher Not Spraying Water
Home and Garden Repair Appliances DishwasherDecember 4, 2010
Interior of a full dishwasher.
Removing Hard Water Stains Inside Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
An open dishwasher full of clean dishes.
Fixing a Leaking Dishwasher
New Open Dishwasher
Saving Money on a Dishwasher