Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Cream Cheese and Pepper Jelly Dip Recipe

0EmailPrintFollowSave

I want to make the onion and pepper relish with cream cheese dip. Please let me know the ratio of cream cheese to the onion and pepper relish. Also, is it better to let is sit overnight?

By Pat from Lee, MA

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By binky 1 03/29/2011 Flag

I actually was looking for this recipe and in the process remembered what the recipe was!
1 8 oz. block cream cheese
1 jar red pepper jelly
1/2-3/4 c. of chopped pecans
3 or 4 chopped scallions

Soften cream cheese and spread in pie plate including up the sides evenly. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
Spread with red pepper jelly.
Sprinkle with chopped scallions.

Serve with stiff crackers, tortilla chips, toasted ciabatta bread or pretzels for a tasty treat! The guests love this every single time and always ask for he recipe! You can always add more nuts and scallions to your specific taste buds!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Joanne Bates B. 1 06/07/2013 Flag

My recipe is:
1 block cream cheese
2 C. shredded cheese (sharp cheddar or whatever)
12 strips pre cooked bacon (I buy already cooked) cut up or crumbled
1/2 jar red pepper jelly or jalapeno jelly
1/4 C. green onion or chives

Mix all together but reserve 1/2 bacon for topping. Bake at 400* for 15-20 minutes to heat and brown.

Serve with Frito Scoops or crackers. Awesome

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the comments that were provided then.

Archive: Cream Cheese and Pepper Jelly Dip Recipe

Cream Cheese and Pepper Jelly Dip Recipe. I am looking for a recipe that used cream cheese, I believe. You pour green or red pepper jelly over it and serve it with crackers? Is that all I need to do?