Gemma (Siberian Husky and Shepherd Mix)

Gemma is a 10 month Siberian Husky/German Shepherd mix. We bought her from an ad in the paper at 6 weeks old. We wanted a shepherd cross and thought it was an interesting mix. She loves to swim anywhere (beach, lake, dam), run, chase sticks and rough play. Gemma is extremely intelligent, happy, playful and energetic.

By tc.lb from Newcastle, Aust

What an absolutely beautiful dog. She looks all Shepherd to me with her wonderful Gold and Sable colours. I hope you have many happy years with this lovely lady. And yes, I bet she's clever. Should be very easy to train. Hugs for both of you. Leah from Down Under

I had a GSD doberman mix named Maggie that I adopted from the Humane Society. She was a wonderful, sweet dog, the best! I now have a purebred longhaired GSD and he is the greatest also. German Shepherds are fantastic dogs! Your Gemma is a beautiful girl! I'm sure she'll bring you many years of joy like ours have. GSDs are very loving, smart dogs and are fantastic with kids when they are raised in loving homes.

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
Photos Pets DogsMay 19, 2009
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄