Amarelinha and Sailing

Have a camera with you all the time, because there is a beauty in everything.

The cat in the pictures is the same one. It is called Amarelinha, she is about 4 years old. She was a street cat that we brought in when she was still a kitten. The Christmas picture was taken last Christmas and the other picture was taken two weeks ago.

amarelinha.jpg

amarelinha2.jpg

amarelinha3.jpg

The water picture was taken last summer Lake St. Louis, Ile Perrot, Quebec, Canada when my husband and I were sailing.

sailing.jpg

sailing2.jpg

By Flavia dos Santos

What a pretty kitty! It was wonderful of you to take the kitty in. My two kitty's are both strays too. One is now 15 and the other is 14.

Mine are all strays & their kittens . + dogs . Where did you get the pretty name for her? She's beautiful

but I'm laughing because I read message on a Pet Board that said Ginger cats are all Males . NOT!

She is beautiful and looks like such a sweetie!

Photos Pets CatsApril 27, 2005
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 4:11:08 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.