Looking for Iron-On Design Procedure

Iron-on design procedure? Please help me guys. Include list of materials and where can I purchase those materials. Thanks in advance.

Staples (and I'm sure other office supply stores) sell packs of iron on transfer paper. You can print out your own designs and make your own t-shirts. I made a shirt for my oldest daughter about 6 years ago and my younger one now fits into it, and it's still holding up nicely. Simply print, then iron.

Fabric stores also would have these. I made a family quilt for my mother using copier iron on transfer paper to make the pictures on. Then I ironed them unto quilt squares. Read the package. Some is for using with a copier and some is for using with a lazer-jet printer. Decide how you are going to get the picture unto the paper first. THEN BUY THE CORRECT TYPE.

hi rudy's mom and guest

thanks for the information ...it helps me to understand on how to do it...

God Bless You!

I make my own "iron on's'. I buy 'witchery-atitchry" or any "fabric bonding material' Then I follow the instructions for using it. I buy material that has designs on it that I like, use the bonding agent to make it self-adhesive and iron it onto other material or clothing.This I seal with fabric paint. You can also find fabric with prints that were meant to be used this way. I usually put them on t-shirts or sweat-shirts for gifts. Granna

stitched flowers on jeans patch
Making Iron-On Patches
Crafts OtherSeptember 22, 2007
Cooking with cast iron pans.
Cooking With Cast Iron Pans
Someone curling hair with a pink and black curling iron.
Cleaning a Curling Iron
A man having dental work done.
Root Canal Advice
Dog After Surgery
Feeding a Dog After Surgery
🎉
🎄