Dark Blemishes on Face

I'm 16. Last year I had a pimple in the middle of my eyebrows and I kept picking it and picking it. Now I have a dark mark in the middle of my eyebrow. I didn't have any other pimples, just that mark, ever since.

It's embarrassing and I'm not myself. Does anyone know how I can make it go away fast, because I have prom in 1 month? Please help me. Thank you.

By C-los from Chicago, IL

C-los: Your comment, "I'm not myself." I would like to state that I'm never myself. Over the years always something changes about the body even to a point where someone in the past greets you years later and says, "I didn't recognize you. You've changed." As you mature even your thinking processes will change and your priorities. Please don't let a small flaw bother you that much. There are so many more important things in life to spend your time concerned about than a minor new zit that will probably go away in time. I don't know of one person who spends their time looking at someone's eyebrows over the rest of their face. It's more noticeable to you than it will be for others unless you start pointing it out to them. Enhance some other feature on your face that will get more attention than eyebrows like your lips, eyes or jewelry.

I have known people to put fresh turmeric on the spot at night before going to bed and washing it off in the morning. This process is done when the blemish is starting to heal and the skin is pinkish. I am not sure if it will help once a scar is there.

If you can't find fresh turmeric you could try mixing dried ground turmeric (found in the spice section) with water and putting the paste on the spot.

I have never tried this myself but I have know lots of people who have.

Also lemon juice has bleaching capabilities, you could try dabbing it on the spot with a Q-tip.

Perceptive comments from Lorelei. I guarantee no one notices that mark but you. If it continues to bother you, put some concealer on it, go to your prom and enjoy yourself.

I am sure it will fade in time but until then, you can cover it with makeup. Get a type of concealer like people use to cover dark circles under their eyes. Make sure it matches your skin tone. Then apply makeup as usual. Always put sunscreen on this area because the sun keeps scars from fading. Enjoy your prom. Do as Lorelei suggested, be as cute as you can be by doing your nails, wearing new jewerlry etc.

There is a cream that my mom used to buy when I was a teenager called Esoterica... you can buy it over the counter at the drug store. It works. It take a few days to notice it, but it makes dark spots fade away. Unfortunately, they come back if you stop using the cream, it doesn't get rid of them permanently.

Dermablend is made to cover severe scarring and discoloration. I've seen it in Ulta. If you're wanting something you can find in a regular store, Physician's Formula has some products for color correction. I use the green primer for blotchy redness, and years ago I used their yellow concealer for under eye circles.

I mostly agree with the others, it likely isn't so noticeable to anyone else. I remember it was pretty dark at my prom, so it might be hard for anyone else to see it anyway. But I also remember a big, angry, very red zit popping up on my nose just in time for picture day. Keep your face clean, stop touching (your fingers will add dirt & bacteria which can make breakouts worse), and cover it up only when you have to. I remember girls caking on concealer and makeup, only to further irritate their skin. And remember to have lots of fun at your prom! :-)

Why don't you try blending a papaya then place that over the blemish this has really helped me with dermatitis on my face. In fact it is the only thing that has worked. If you have any left over just store it in a screw top small jar and keep in the fridge. It will keep for a couple of days. Oh, by the way, use it twice a day and leave on for about 30mins then rinse off in cool water. Good luck. Let us know what worked for you. Helen xxx

Ambi Fade Cream. You can find it in the ethnic section at Walmart or your local pharmacy. It is about $5. Apply with a Q-tip or make-up brush so that it isn't applied to the lighter skin. If this doesn't work quickly enough, then get a yellow concealer. Maybelline Cover stick concealer, $5 also.

I would try some peroxide because that has bleaching properties. Ever notice how the tips of your fingers turn white when using it? Also, I've just read that honey is great for pimples because it kills the bacteria (this is for future use). Anyway, a concealer and then your regular face makeup should do the trick. Accessorize and no one will even notice. ;)

March 31, 2011 Flag

I want to remove a dark spot on my face.

By Sohan from Chennai

Answers:

Dark Blemishes On Face

Pure Shea Butter will remove the dark spots quickly. (12/21/2009)

By tip-tip

December 20, 2009 Flag

I have really dark blemishes on my face and I've tried everything to get them off. If anybody has one, can you tell me? Thanks.

Kitkat

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care AdviceMarch 31, 2011
Girl having her face painted.
Homemade Face Paint Recipes
A girl having her face painted.
Buying Face Paint
Young girl with face paint on.
Removing Face Paint From Clothing
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing
🎉
🎄