How to Use Honey for Skin Blemishes

The antibacterial properties of honey can help some people treat their skin blemishes. This is a guide about how to use honey for skin blemishes.

Honey remedy for skin blemishes. Cover the blemish with a dab of honey and place a Band-Aid over it. Honey kills the bacteria, keeps the skin sterile, and speeds healing. Works overnight.

By Diana

By Janette Budnark (Guest Post)

Yes, I've used honey and it does work overnight.

By tsering (Guest Post)

my skin is dry n has blemishes. i want to look clean n fresh every day

Hey, I was just wondering... do you have to put the bandaid over it? Would you be able to just dab some on and leave it uncovered and have it still work overnight?

By RosyChuck (Guest Post)

I'm one of those young girls who got lots and lots of pimple because I don't know how to treat it and nothing works for me. Then I read how honey works from the internet. Then i put on honey whenever any red spots or pimples starts to comes up.

AND IT WORKS! It heals so quickly and no scar left ever and i have pimple free smooth face as ever. Everyone looks at me with amaze because this pimply girl got no more pimples. Try it on people. Luv ya