Using Bag Balm for Diaper Rash

Category Health
Bag balm is good for soothing many types of skin blemishes and irritations, including diaper rash. This is a guide about using bag balm for diaper rash.

If your baby has diaper rash and you have tried all the creams (i.e. desitin etc.) use Bag Balm and your baby's bottom will clear up overnight. It's the only thing I use for my babies. It also works on their sore noses from blowing them when they have allergies or a cold.

By Leanne

By Honeydoya (Guest Post)
Top Comment

Yes I used it for Diaper rash, I used it for bug bites, I used it on scrapes as well. Heat rash, Swimmers rash.. THis is truly miracle stuff. I can usually find it next to the Dr scholls foot cream. Its a Little green can. A little goes a LONG way. Truly thrifty!

Honeydoya

By Ann4 (Guest Post)

Would I find this at a place like Walmart in the first aid area?

By Lynne (Guest Post)

It's sold in a square green tin. I've found it at Walgreens near the hand lotions and/or near the petroleum jelly.

I've used it for lots of different things, but never for diaper rash. I'll have to give it a try the next time my baby has that problem. Thanks for the suggestion!

By evelyne (Guest Post)

i use bag balm for my face especially when you go swimming in clorine water everyday the reason is my face gets very dry that is the best product that i have ever bought all other product is for the bird