Recipes for Homemade Potato Chips

I would like recipes for homemade potato chips and suggestions for keeping them fresh as long as possible. Thanks!

By Debbie

I love homemade chips. What I do after I peel my potatoes is use the peeler to slice the chips. Just be careful towards the end not to slice you fingers. Then I rinse the slices until the water is clear, getting as much starch off as I can. I do drain the wet chips after rinsing on towels.

Then I use my daddy fryer. Doesn't take a lot at a time, but if you watch they will stop sizzling when cooked. You can leave them in longer, if you like them darker. Then drain on paper towel and salt.

Homemade potato chips in a bowl.
Homemade Potato Chip Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes PotatoesJuly 27, 2011
Sweet Potato Chips
Sweet Potato Chip Recipes
Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips
Making Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips
bowl of pita chips
Homemade Pita Chips Recipes
potato chips
Making Microwave Crisps or Potato Chips