Homemade Pita Chips Recipes

Today I found a recipe for homemade pita chips that were awesome! Who knew it was so easy? Just cut whole wheat pita bread into triangles with scissors, and separate pieces. Brush them with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 5-7 minutes at 375 degrees F. Let cool and enjoy :)

By Krystal from FL

2 More Solutions

I had some pita bread that was going stale and the edges were beginning to mold because I had forgotten to put them in the freezer on time :-( The thought of simply throwing them away was driving me crazy! What to do to rescue them?

It's so quick and easy to make 48 crisps. Be sure to serve with your favorite flavor of hummus.

Food and Recipes Recipes SnacksJune 14, 2015
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Homemade-Pita-Chips-Recipes.html