Making Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips
The sweet taste of chocolate combines with the saltiness of the potato chips for a delicious treat. This is a page about making chocolate dipped potato chips
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
The perfect combination of salty and sweet, these potato chips are easy to make and would make a great gift. Maybe your special someone needs some this Valentine's day.
- chocolate Wilton's Candy Melts (milk or dark)
- potato chips
- Candy Melts warmer, optional
- wax paper
- Melt the Candy Melts according to the package directions or in the warmer.
- Pick out as many full potato chips as you want.
- Dip the end of each chip into the chocolate. Gently shake the chip to remove any excess chocolate.
- Set the chips onto the wax paper, allow the chocolate to harden. NOTE: If you want, you can add sprinkles to them before the chocolate hardens. I added tiny hearts to a few of mine. :)
These sweet and salty chocolate dipped potato chips are simple to make and are a fun treat to bring to a party.