Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips
The perfect combination of salty and sweet, these potato chips are easy to make and would make a great gift. Maybe your special someone needs some this Valentine's day.
- chocolate Wilton's Candy Melts (milk or dark)
- potato chips
- Candy Melts warmer, optional
- wax paper
- Melt the Candy Melts according to the package directions or in the warmer.
- Pick out as many full potato chips as you want.
- Dip the end of each chip into the chocolate. Gently shake the chip to remove any excess chocolate.
- Set the chips onto the wax paper, allow the chocolate to harden. NOTE: If you want, you can add sprinkles to them before the chocolate hardens. I added tiny hearts to a few of mine. :)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.