Use Cinnamon Chips in Baking

Category Substitutions
If you have some cinnamon chips on hand consider substituting them for chocolate chips or even nuts in a recipe. The different flavor is a nice treat. This is a page about using cinnamon chips in baking.

This is actually a baking tip. I bake to relax so sometimes I don't have all the correct ingredients on hand when I decide to relax (bake). I needed a cup of chopped nuts and didn't have them and was almost finished with a recipe, so I added a cup of cinnamon chips I had on hand. I now put cinnamon chips in most of my recipes instead of walnuts or pecans. Not only does it taste better it is more cost efficient.

Source: Just my idea to finish a recipe that called for nuts.

By Debbie from Burton, MI

Food and Recipes Food Tips SubstitutionsFebruary 18, 2018
📓
🌻
😎
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Use-Cinnamon-Chips-in-Baking.html