Odors in a Space Bag

What causes terrible odors in the Space Bag?

Wannetta from Pikesville, MD

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I use spacebags all the time and have never had a problem with odors. It has to be from the things you put in there. Were they totally cleaned before pressing the air out? Did they have any type of plastic or rubber in or on them? That might be drying out and leaving chemical smells on the fabrics? I guess you'll have to take everything out and wash it to get rid of smells. If it's things that need dry cleaning, the smells might be old dry cleaning fluid. I once used a dry cleaner who didn't use fresh dry cleaning solvent so all of my clothes smelled like dirty socks until I figured it out. Good luck.

Consumer Advice General AdviceDecember 17, 2008
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:08:04 PM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.