Jenny (Staffordshire Terrier)

Jenny is 5 years old and a Staffordshire Terrier. We rescued Jenny from someone who could no longer take care of her. She was 4 months old and had worms, the vet said one of the worst cases she had seen. Jenny also a bad leg when we got her from being mistreated.

Jenny loves to follow me out to the garden and take things out of my basket and run with it.

Jenny has had a good and healthy life until last year she blew her right knee. I had the surgery done and it wasn't done correctly so it was redone 1 1/2 months later. This is very painful and she has had a hard time with the two surgeries on the same knee. Just when she was doing well with the surgeries, she blew her left knee and had surgery and is recovering with it. She is a very loving dog and I am very happy to put her picture out there to share with others. She waits patiently for me in my garden.

By Sandy from Kalamazoo, MI

Gorgeous!

What a sweetie! And how wonderful of you to take such good care of her both physically and emotionally!

She's a mighty sweet baby! You are great to take such good care of her, but I'm sure she returns the favor many times over with her unconditional love. Thanks for sharing sweet Jenny with us and God bless you.

What a beautiful baby!

Jenny is adorable ! Thank God you & she have come together to give each other love & company. I abhor animal cruelty. Luckily she did not endure it for too long before you took her. God Bless you both ! Julie, Australia.

She is so lucky to have you, and vice versa!

Ask the vet about fish oil and glucosamine chondroitin - when the weather changes she'll have aches in the body parts that were operated on.

Considering that she is a large chested breed, what do you do for doggie vests and jackets?

Many thanks for sharing this story and picture of your pooch. It is so inspiring to hear of the wonderful recovery stories. We love dogs too. God bless

American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesNovember 9, 2008
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
American Staffordshire Terrier
Staffordshire Bull Terrier - Breed Information and Photos
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄