Does Cat Faeries Product Work?

I was looking for a product that will take out urine odor and keep my cat from going there again. I found a product called Cat Faeries and was wondering if anyone has tried this product and if it works?

Rochele from WI

I haven't tried that product but did you try mixing 3 parts water with 1 part vinegar cleaning the area with it? Then mixing some peroxide with dish detergent and mopping the area with that. It works really well and gets out the smell too.

Hi Rochelle,

I have had great success with a product called "Kids N Pets" I bought at my local WalMart Center. It works great on cat urine. It is about $5 and well worth every penny.

Good Luck, Laura

Thanks for the advise will definitely try them.

Oh boy, does this stuff work. Everything I got from these folks has been a GOD send let me tell you. Worth every hard earned penny that's for sure.

They gave me several sheet of a paper to read to go with what I got from them, and I read every word.

The problem with Theodore the cat resolved after about 2 months. Now I use a few things as I need to.

The urine product they sent me seems to work get rid of stains and stink on other things besides the cat urine.

I like these people a lot, they were really nice to me and I like that they are pro-America. We don't see that much anymore.

I don't know about their products because they won't send them to me. They also won't refund my money. If you just send your money but don't ask questions. You might have an uneventful experience. I wouldn't count on it.

Consumer Advice General AdviceMay 29, 2008
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Setting Up a Carpool to Work, Man Getting in Work Car Pool
Setting Up a Carpool to Work