Ideas for Reusing Large Size Creamer Bottles

For my Kindergarten class at Sunday School, we made Santa toys out of Liquid Coffee Mate bottles. The white bottles have red caps that are shaped as Santa's hat. The children simply glued on on a cotton ball for the tip and gave him either button or google eyes and a black dot nose and mouth. Scraps of fabric gave him a scarf (a loan from from Frosty) around the smaller neck of the bottle and the children put rice or other safe noise making materials inside to shake. We shook them keep rhythm to music as a take-home treat.

By Becky from Addison, AL

Turn them into drink containers instead of buying a drink container at the store. Mix some of your favorite drinks in them and place them in the fridge for when you are thirsty. Where I work we use them for storing sugar for people who put sugar in their coffee. Peace!

A Container will always be a container, Only you limit its possibilities.

It can store most anything but raw food products which the plastic might leech upon.

It can be decorated anyway you want. You supervise all it creation.

How would I reuse this coffee creamer container? I most likely would cut it into two sections .

The bottom section into some kind of personally decorated vase. The tube section set aside to protect early spring plants from frost plus the rest of the time using it to store the still too many plastic bags I recieve from stores.

Oh, I forgot.The Cap. I have this habit of cutting the top of plastic jars to include the screw on part,so the cap can be used as game pieces. What a pity most of us do not play real games with boards and things anymore.

I guess I am one of the few throwbacks that does.

Anyway you do what you like. Imagination acts differently with each of us. Isn't that GREAT!

Reuse on, Mr. Thrifty

I wash my creamer container when it gets dirty, but instead of buying a new one each week, I buy the larger half gallon container of coffeemate and refill the smaller one. It is easier for me to handle than trying to pour creamer from the large container. I have used my container a long time this way and it really lasts! I would say the posibilities would be endless on this type container though because of the opening and the flip top. Would probably work for rice, beans, drinks, etc.

Creamer Bottles
Uses for Creamer Bottles
Better Living Green Living ReusingMay 27, 2009
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Craft Ideas for Creamer Containers
Crafts Using Single Serving Cream Containers
finished snowman hot chocolate gift
Making a Coffee Mate Container Snowman
🎉
🎄