Avoid Chemical Cleaners for Spring Cleaning

My tip for your spring cleaning is basically simple. Don't do it! Think of the environment and all the chemicals you will not be placing into the environment if you don't do it! What! You think I'm crazy because I'm not indoctrinated by television and the Super Stores into buying their cleaning chemicals! Well, guess again! I want a clean planet! I want clean air and clean drinking water! Your clean house will dirty my planet!

O.K.! If you must clean your house, clean with lemon Juice and cold water. Salt water is also a good alternative to chemicals. The old standbye, Javex Bleach, is basically Salt or Sodium Hyplochlorite to be exact and it kills everything living on floors. If you want to clean your clothes, use Soap Nuts. They are derived from living trees and are less harmful to the environment. You can find them on the Net. Good Luck Spring cleaning your house. I'll just relax and watch!

I would like to know more about the soap nuts. Do they work in a front-load washing machine? Could you give us more datails about them, please? Thanks

Soap Nuts: The Soap That Grows on Trees. Maggie's Soap Nuts (TM) is the only laundry soap that grows on trees! Truly effective, 100% natural and safe for your most sensitive skin. Soap Nuts are the dried fruit of the Chinese Soapberry tree.