Making Your Arm Hair Lighter

I just bleached my arm hair with Hydrogen Peroxide. How long will this process take in order to make the hair completely unnoticeable?

By Lovey

Get a big box of Jolen cream bleach for the body (versus the face). It's cheap. Just be sure to follow the directions and rinse it off very well with cool water afterward (say, stick your arm under the bathtub faucet for a while). One application should last the whole summer if you do it now. Do one arm at a time and reuse the mix for the second arm. This is becoming less of a problem for me as I grow older, but the cream always worked very well. Good luck!

I used actually Sally Hansen Cream Bleach it worked so well, even tho I have to lighten my arm hair every 6 weeks. it makes it blonde and beautiful.

Woman with lightened hair on her arms.
Making Your Arm Hair Lighter
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ColoringApril 6, 2010
Vintage Quilt
Repairing a Long Arm Quilting Machine
Red Zippo lighter on a white background.
Cleaning a Zippo Lighter
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink