Bubble Wrap to Protect Stacked Pots

Put bubble wrap between your pots and pans to protect them from scratching each other.

By Kadi from Weehawken, NJ

Kadi, when my husband and I lived in a motorhome, to keep pans from sliding and scratching, I used the thin shelf liners that I got a Walmart. The shelves were lined with the rubber liner so nothing slid and in between the pans I put small pieces of the liners. I have also used potholders for the same effect. Many of my pots are now 30 years old. Your cabinet looks great.

I really like the bubble wrap use for this. Thank you. I've been using paper towels between my non stick pans to keep them from getting scratched, but your bubble wrap is the perfect cushy insulation I need.

Pots and pans.
Organizing Pots and Pans
Organizing KitchenFebruary 1, 2011
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Dirty Pots and Pans
Cleaning Pots and Pans
Uses for Bubble Wrap
Uses for Bubble Wrap
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 7:14:08 PM on 10.0.0.248 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.