Repairing Cracks in Concrete

We have a concrete walk that has developed cracks. What is the best way to repair these cracks so that weeds don't grow in them?

Thanks!
Lewis

check with the experts at Lowes or Home depot. They can recommend a concrete product that you can use. All the Quick crete products are excellent but I would ask the experts for suggestions.

I could never got the mix right, so when the cracks were dry, I cleaned them out the best I could and

ADDED EXTERIOR LIGHT GREY SILICONE CAULK which lasted ten years and helped the slabs to level out again. This is only for up to 1/2" cracks, of course. You gotta get the cracks before they get too big and ruin the whole slab. Takes a little longer, but worked for us.

Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousJuly 22, 2006
Slippery When Wet Concrete
Solution for Slippery Concrete
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Grass Growing in Pavement Cracks
Solutions for Grass Growing in Pavement Cracks
Antique tea cup and saucer.
Repairing Cracks in Fine China
🎄