Deleting Old E-mail Addresses in Yahoo Groups

When I go to "edit groups" there is a drop down menu in which to select where you want your mail directed to. Still there are all these e-mail addresses that I have long ago deleted and no longer use. This happens only when I select "edit groups". How do I delete these old e-mail addresses? I've searched everywhere for an answer and I'm getting frustrated. Please help if you have the answer. Thanks

By Betty

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Have you tried contacting Yahoo customer support?

I have the same thing happening with my Groups; apparently, the old addresses just stay there forever, but if you go into your My Yahoo--NOT the individual group-- "communication preferences" under email notification, just make sure all the items like Daily Digest and so on are--checked, believe it or not.

After about thirty days of that, when you look at that old email address a "bounce back" report shows at the bottom and a notice that Yahoo has finally suspended your old, dead email provider and goes to your current one as default.

Though it may still show as an option when you're in Groups,it's actually a dead link in the dropdown.

Computers SoftwareMay 9, 2010
downloading a file
Deleting a Downloaded File
Address Book on White Background
Other Uses for Address Books
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys
Computer
Tips to Speed Up Your Computer
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:02:56 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.