Lester (Dachshund)

Lester is a 3 years young short haired dachshund. I drove over 300 miles to pick up Lester when he was 6 weeks old. Lester loves his tennis balls and he will play with one for hours when it's stuffed in an old sock.

One of his favorite games in putting his toys in the bathtub or any trash can or any where he can hide it. He loves his balls popping up and down in his kiddie swimming pool in the summer. He likes playing with his friends at dogie day camp.

I don't need a security system or a weapon for protection because Lester raises the roof when a porch light comes on next door or a stranger walks down the street or knocks on the door. His favorite place in the house, rather than cuddling in my lap, is sitting on the sofa looking out the window for the bad guys who may want to bring harm to me.

By Betty

Hi we have a female Dachshund that is 3 years old this Dec., and we love her. Yes she makes a good alarm system too. We have to put her in her cage for a few minutes whenever someone comes to the door. She is a mocha colour. She hates toys that squeak, but loves her tennis balls too. She is a toy short haired Dachshund. Like we enjoy our Daisy. I know you will enjoy Lester, for years to come.

He's an adorable boy and the photo makes me want to scratch his tummy (maybe you'll do it on my behalf?). Thanks for sharing.

Photo of a Mini Dachshund by the water.
Dachshund Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesDecember 27, 2010
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos