Orange Stains on Garage Door

I have what appears to be orange spots and run marks on the outside of my garage door at the top. I thought it was rust but it is not coming out where the nails and screws are. My garage door is white and just barely 2 years old. It goes all the way across the top and has run lines about 12 inches long and runs all the way down on both edges. Has anyone ever encountered this problem or know what it is and how to remove it? So far, I have tried ammonia, Awesome, CLR, hydrogen peroxide, Clorox Cleanup and Windex. It seems to be cleaning the garage door but the spots and runs aren't budging!

suzi_homemaker01 from Central Texas

Try using TSP (found at Home Center Stores like Lowes, or Home Depot, or any paint store). It should remove the chaulking orange stuff. Good Luck

What material is door made of? If wood, possible you will have to repaint with Kilz and preferred color of door as the wood under might be bleeding

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousJanuary 6, 2006
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Garage Door
Garage Door Not Opening Properly
Garage Door Opener
Reusing a Garage Door Opener
garage sale
Preparing for a Garage Sale