Reusing a Garage Door Opener

Have you ever thrown something out then wished you'd have at least looked it over for things you could have recycled it? Whatever it is, it can usually be recycled, one way or another.

My old garage door opener just bit the dust, and I looked it over then took off all the usable screws and anything else I found on it that could possibly be recycled, or that I might possibly need with the new opener - like the pull cord.

I also found that the cover would make a good sturdy container, and would be handy for all sorts of things like tools, cleaning supplies, and even for watering the plants. :)

By CDC from FL

Better Living Green Living ReusingOctober 16, 2013
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Reusing-a-Garage-Door-Opener.html