Remedy for Flea Allergy in Cats

My cat is allergic to flea bites. Is there anything I can give to her for the bites that are on her neck? I just found out that the kitten's mom is also allergic to flea bites.

By Patsy from Sayre, PA

Answers

My cat has the same problem and the scratching has resulted in huge scabs and hairloss around his neck - poor old fella. He is currently having cortisone injections each month to treat the allergy and it works really well. The scabs heal in a couple of days and he's no longer miserable. I would like to know of another treatment that works that doesn't involve injections for the rest of his life, if anyone knows of any.

Pets CatsJanuary 1, 2011
Homemade gluten free pasta.
Gluten Free Pasta Recipes
Applying Topical Flea Medication on Cats
Applying Topical Flea Medication on Pets
cat
Buying Generic Capstar Flea Medication
Dog Eating Food From Bowl
Determining Pet's Food Allergy by Elimination Diet
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 9:56:11 AM on 10.0.1.217 in 922 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.