Baby Sisters (Cats)

I got these cute sisters at a rescue site. They keep me laughing with their funny antics. Since my husband died recently, they are great company and keep me from getting lonely.

By Nancy

I'm so sorry that you've lost your hubby, Nancy. I honestly don't know what I'd do if I lost mine, so I can offer very little that might help you. I suppose no one ever knows what they'll do until faced with it themselves. Just know that my heart goes out to you.

Having those little kittens must be comforting, I'm sure. They seem to fill so many spaces left in our hearts, and I'm so happy you were able to get two. You'll laugh plenty at the way they play and all the kitty things they do. They'll keep you busy, and give back all the love you give to them.

They are beautiful kitties and look so precious together. Bless you for taking them into your home and heart, and thank you for sharing them with us.

They're beautiful! What dainty, pretty little girls! We have three indoor cats and they make us laugh every day with their silliness that they seem to think is completely serious. I hope your babies offer you some comfort at this time in your life. You're not alone. I will keep good thoughts for you and the girls. ;)

They are beautiful!! I'm glad they give you comfort in this difficult time.

Right on. I moved down to AZ with folks. I'm 58 (30 year vet trip) anyway, godsend is a sweet calico. My mama passed over Jan 2nd. Round came, I call her spunky, we bonded. She came when we needed each other. Not my house so she can only be outside, but we're good-folks married 65 years. Tuff stuff and thank god for her.

Long Haired Cat
Photos of Long Haired Cats
Photos Pets CatsFebruary 8, 2011
Feeding a Baby
Weaning a Baby Off Breast Milk
Corn growing in a three sisters mound.
Growing Corn, Beans and Squash Together (Three Sisters)
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower