Photos of Long Haired Cats

Category Cats
Long haired kitties come in a wide variety of colors and patterns. This page contains photos of long haired cats.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Little Bit (AKA Bitsy) is 14. He is a Long Haired Angora. Got my pet from my daughter and granddaughter when we met. He loves cheese, sleeping, watching birds and being the King of the House. We lost him recently and I just wanted to share him with all of you.

By Chris from Oshkosh, WI

Black and white long haired cat.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

I got these cute sisters at a rescue site. They keep me laughing with their funny antics. Since my husband died recently, they are great company and keep me from getting lonely.

By Nancy McGuire

Two black cats.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 18

Gary Gray is 7 years old. He has long hair. Gary snuck into our garage one morning and we took him in temporarily, for what we thought would be a trip to the animal shelter. We fell in love with him and decided to keep him. Gary plays with toys with dad, chases his sister cat Rosie, or cuddles with mom. He is the best!

By Kendall R.

Dark gray cat with tongue out.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

Gizzy loves to play with pom pom balls and yarn. As she took a break, I laid underneath the table to get this upward shot. I love how this angle turned out. It shows the details in her fur and paws as do the yarn images.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

Precious is a 12 year old long haired, white kitty (a kiss of butterscotch on the top of her head) and one blue eye and one green eye. How I acquired Precious is a story in itself.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13