Place Reminder Sticky Notes on Your Steering Wheel

If I really, really need to remind myself of something important to do, I put a sticky note on the steering wheel of my car. Example: stop at store on way home from work to get milk, go to the bank, etc.

I've had a lot on my mind lately and it's easy to forget to do things I need to do. I can mark things on a calendar and forget to look at the calendar! Duh!

By Chef4u from Sylvania, OH

Top Comment

I use the back of the front door for store errands and the steering wheel for gas refills and Post Office, etc. When I'm in the car I don't remember store errands until I open the fridge and "whoops".

Top Comment

I would be lost without being able to write myself a note and stick it on the bathroom mirror, coffee pot, refrigerator, or steering wheel of the vehicle. I used to buy sticky notes but found that cutting up envelopes received in the mail also works well. The inside is plain and it's free. I just keep a roll of scotch tape handy to stick them where needed. It only takes a little piece of tape.

Top Comment

You know all those business cards that you pick up and really never use? My mother keeps several of them in a visor CD holder along with some pens for writing. She has many of them labeled for errands she runs frequently such as gas, bank, post office, grocery store, and pharmacy. She keeps extras stashed away for jotting down occassional errands or notes on the go. Then she sticks them into the crack between the airbag mount and steering wheel where she can see them everytime she gets in her truck. It's such a great idea that I've started grabbing cards everywhere I go!

I love tennesue's sense of humor.

Don't forget reminder on a sticky note.
Creating Reminders for Yourself
Organizing Memory TricksSeptember 9, 2009
Dry Erase Board
Cleaning Sticky Residue from a Dry Erase Board
A girl in a canoe.
Steering a Canoe
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes
🎄